Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

655

25 wonderful stamps from Canada, eh?!
Did you ever saw so many stamps at once?

"The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment" & "Roony Graham"

Two Christmas stamps and one Calgary Stampede

Toronto

Superman 1

Robertson Davies and two cute animal stamps

Royal Wedding Day & Superman 2

Don't know what Stella is, but these are her stamps xD

250 Years of Postal History

Ottawa Senators

Prince George with parents

Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II - 60th Anniversary

Superman 3

The Guess Who & Beau Dommage

The Tragically Hip & Winnipeg Jets

Montreal Canadiens & Calgary Flames

All this stuff came along with the package!

Canada - Hockey's our game!

Three magnets and a keychain

some stick pins
Wooden pen




cuddly toy keychain

gorgeous gloves

Twizzlers

Sponge Toffee

more candies

Icewine and Maple Tea

lollipop
swap
My friend Karli from Canada sent me this AMAZING package! I'm totally stunned! Look at all this gorgeous stuff! I don't know how to thank her! I'll definitely send her a package soon! I already have some ideas!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some candy to eat...
Thanks Karli! You really made my day! <3
Received 16. January 2014

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen