Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

349 - Canadian Candies Edition!

"Saskatchewan landmarks: prairie elevators, wheat and open skies"

Uhmmm these tasted delicious! <3

Also pretty tasty! I guess some of them still stuck on my teeth xD

Yummy!

Didn't try it yet xD

I will try the tea today! :)

Awesome Canadian coins! :)



Soooo many gorgeous stamps!

Year of the snake stamp


Swap
Karli (obviously from Canada) sent me this amazing envelope with gorgeous stuff in it! This definitely made my day! I had a very busy Thursday at the University, came back home and found this in my mailbox! I was super totally excited to open it! :D
Now I have to think what I can send her back...hmmm... maybe some souvenirs?
Thank you so much Karli! Your mail made me very happy! :)
Received 23. May 2013

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen