Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

881 - Long-Lost Card

That's what a long-lost card looks like...

FAVORITES TAG
Oh my... take a look on this card of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York! Gina sent it on August 19th and it took a long time to get to me. At some point I started to get impatient and asked Gina, whether she already sent the card. Sorry again Gina, for being so impatient. After I finally received the card, I knew why its journey took so long. It probably got shred in a postal machine!? Anyway, I'm more than happy to own this very unique card, because it brought me a marvelous chat with Gina, a wonderful person. Many thanks Gina, for all your effort, the lovely card and all the beautiful stamps! :)

From: USA
Received: 27.09.2014





... and its back.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen